FAQ - Civil Cases in Limited Jurisdiction Courts

What do I do if I do not have the money to pay the filing fees?

You can file a request for fee deferral, which means you will have to pay the fee later or a fee waiver, which means you will not have to pay the fees.  The court will determine what fees, if any, are waived or postponed until later in the case.


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.