Welcome to AZCourtHelp.org!
This website service was created as an initiative of the Arizona Supreme Court’s strategic plan, Advancing Justice Together, Courts & Communities 2014-2019. The strategic plan states:
Arizonans look to our courts to protect their rights and to resolve disputes fairly and efficiently. To serve these ends, the judicial branch of Arizona must work to ensure that all individuals have effective access to justice. This goal is advanced not only by examining legal representation for moderate and low-income persons, but also by helping self-represented litigants and others navigate the judicial process and by using technology to make courts more accessible to all.
The website, administered by the Arizona Bar Foundation through the support of the Arizona Supreme Court, is in partnership with the courts across Arizona and their Law Libraries. Coconino County Court assisted in spearheading the development of the website in conjunction with their Virtual Resource Center, Legal Talks, assisted by the Attorney General’s Office, the State Library of Arizona, and Department of Economic Security.
What information can be found here? AZCourtHelp.org will -
• Assist people who need to utilize court services find the information they need about their court: location, hours, terms of payment, parking, accessibility, etc.
• Provide with support of Arizona law librarians: live chat forums to answer legal information questions, details on upcoming Legal Talk clinics, and other information needed by self-represented litigants
• Links and resources to other specialized legal information websites that provide broader legal information and access, when possible, to free and reduced legal assistance: azlawhelp.org, lawforseniors.org, lawforveterans.org, and lawforkids.org
What information cannot be found? AZCourtHelp.org -
• We cannot provide legal assistance or give legal advice
• We cannot replace an attorney
• We cannot take sides in a case