FAQ - Appeals Heard in Superior Court

What are the costs involved in filing a civil appeal?

There is a filing fee and either a cost bond or optional supersedeas bond.  If you cannot afford the filing fee or cost bond you can file a Fee Waiver or Deferral request.  If your request is denied your case will not be eligible for appeal until the fees are paid.  The court cannot waive payment of the supersedeas bond unless the other side agrees to the waiver.

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.