FAQ - Child Support

How do I apply for Title IV-D services?

You must contact the Division of Child Support Services (DCSS). DCSS is a Division of the Department of Economic Security (DES) that is charged with the statewide administration and operation of the Child Support Enforcement Program as established by Title IV-D of the Social Security Act.
•    Arizona Division of Child Support Services

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.