A- A A+

FAQ - Child Support

What are IV-D services?

Title IV-D (Title IV-D of the Social Security Act) services are for any person with legal decision-making of a child who needs help to establish a child support or medical support order, any parent who already has a support order who needs help to collect support payments, or any noncustodial parent can apply for IV-D child support.
If you are receiving public assistance from Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or Medicaid or federally-assisted Foster Care programs, you have been automatically referred to the Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) for services.
•    Arizona Division of Child Support Services