A- A A+

Yuma County - Correct a Marriage License

Correct a Marriage License


You may use this form if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • You were married in Yuma County in Arizona within the State of Arizona, and there is an error on your marriage license.
  • You want the Court to issue an Order to correct that error.
  • You are able to present evidence supporting what you say is the correct information, AND,
  • You understand that if the evidence you have presented with this Application or that you bring to court with you is not enough to satisfy the Court:
    • You may be ordered to return to court with more/other supporting information, or
    • Your case may be dismissed and you will not receive a refund of any court fees.

pdf Correct (Amend) a Marriage License (1.19 MB)