FAQ - Guardianship

My child and former in-law are divorced and now I am being kept from seeing my grandchildren.  How can I get to see them?

Grandparents who are unable to see their grandchildren may file for visitation also known as grandparent’s rights. A person who meets certain requirements may file for visitation, legal decision-making and placement under A.R.S §25-409. The local superior court may have forms with instructions available that you can prepare, or you may seek the help of an attorney.
•    Maricopa County establish grandparents visitation packet
•    A.R.S. §25-409

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.