A- A A+

Yuma County - Set Aside Conviction

Application to Set Aside a Judgment of Guilt

You may use this form if the following factors apply to your situation

  • You may use the forms and instructions in this packet if...
    • Your case was handled in the Superior Court of Arizona in Yuma County, AND
    • You have read the set aside conviction statutes (A.R.S. § 13-907 and those that follow), and you are eligible under the statutes.
    • You are asking the Court to reconsider a denial of a previous application.
  • DO NOT USE THE FORMS in this packet if:
    • Your conviction was from a justice, city or magistrate court. Contact that court for further information.
    • You are looking for "expungement." Arizona does not expunge criminal records. An order setting aside the judgment of conviction pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-907 DOES NOT REMOVE the conviction from the public record. Arizona law deems this a matter of public protection.

Application to Set Aside a Judgment of Guilt