AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

pdf 1. Termination of Guardianship and/or Conservatorship Popular

By Tagged in Conservatorship, Guardianship 987 downloads

Download (pdf, 706 KB)

Adult Guardianship and-or Conservatorship termination.pdf

You may use these forms if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • A guardian and/or conservator has been appointed for a disabled adult, AND
  • The guardian/conservatorship is no longer needed and the Arizona case should be TERMINATED because:
    • the protected adult (the "Ward") died, or
    • moved out of state, or
    • is now able to conduct his or her own affairs, AND
    • the current guardian/conservator needs to be released from his or her legal duties (discharged),
  • There is still a need for a guardian and/or conservator but a person currently serving as court-appointed guardian and/or conservator needs to be "discharged" (released from his or her legal duties) because he or she:
    • is no longer able or willing to serve, or
    • should not be allowed to continue to serve.
  • You want a court order to release restricted funds or property to a disabled or protected adult.
  • Do NOT use this packet to terminate guardianship or conservatorship of a minor. Refer to separate forms and instructions to terminate or to discharge a guardian or conservator for a minor, including a minor who has turned 18.