A- A A+

FAQ - Procedural Guidance

I know I cannot talk to the judge, but you are nice – could you please take this message for me?

Court personnel are not allowed to act on behalf of either side on a case. Court personnel must remain neutral and not give one side an advantage over the other. You may be able to put the request in writing to file in court, with a copy provided to the other side.