How do I change my name?

You may file an application in the superior court in your county of residence, listing the name you would like to change it to and the reasons for the change. The court will decide if your new name will substituted for your original name. You will need to provide the court order to the Office of Vital Records in the state where you were born. 


Name Change Forms

Form Requirements

Courts and Civil Proceedings A.R.S. Title 12-601