FAQ - Divorce

If I cannot afford to pay the fees, can I have my fees deferred?

You may fill out an application for deferral of your filing or service fees. Your application will be reviewed and if you qualify the court may allow you to make payments for your fees.

•    Arizona Fee Waiver and Deferral Information

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.