A- A A+

FAQ - Child Support

If my child support order is from another state, where should I ask for a review?

There are a number of factors that determine where a review is actually conducted. If you have a case managed by DCSS or child support agency in another state, you may send a request a review for a modification of your child support order to the child support agency that you normally contact for assistance. If you do not have a case with DCSS, you will need to consult with the court or a private attorney.

Response provided by the Department of Child Support Services