AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Small Claims

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

Can I appeal the decision from my small claims case?

No, you are not able to appeal a small claims case.  If either person thinks that the judgment was entered in error or if there is a good reason an individual did not appear in court, a Motion to Vacate or Modify the judgment can be entered.  The court reviews the motion and then notifies everyone involved as to their decision. A.R.S. § 22-519