A- A A+

FAQ - Serving Others

What is "Service by Law Enforcement"?

Service by law enforcement requires you to contact the sheriff, constable, or police department in the county or town the other person lives in to arrange for a law enforcement officer to serve the court papers.  If the law enforcement agency is able to locate and serve the person, they will send you a "Certificate of Service" for your files.  If they are unable to locate the individual you will have to try another method of service.