AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Separation

How can I get a consent decree signed by the court for my separation?

The court enters a consent decree when all persons have agreed on how to resolve everything required for a divorce, legal separation or annulment. You must agree in writing to issues such as division of property and debt, spousal maintenance (if any), legal decision-making, parenting time, and support (if you have children). All persons must sign the written decree. In Maricopa County, after you have waited the required time frames, paid the response fee, and attended the Parenting Information Program (if you have children) you can submit a consent decree by mail or set a hearing on the Internet.

•    In Maricopa County – Call 602-372-3332 to schedule a time to come to court and have your paperwork signed during a hearing.