AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Real Property

How do I get a name off the title of my property?

This can be accomplished by a petition to quiet title, these actions were specifically created as a tool to clarify titles and to remove adverse interests relating to a piece or real estate.  Like most lawsuits, it could be complicated, you may wish to speak to an attorney.