FAQ - Probate

Do I need an attorney to file a guardianship and conservatorship?

It is possible for you to file a guardianship and conservatorship on your own, but due to legal complexities and potential liability, you may wish to consult an attorney. The local court or self-service center may have forms and instructions. The office of the clerk can inform you of the current filing fee, if any.
•    Arizona Supreme Court Probate webpage

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.