FAQ - Probate

How can I get someone committed because he is a threat to himself or others?

Contact the Arizona Department of Health Services, Division of Behavioral Health Services at 602-364-4558, or the Federal Mental Health Services Administration Treatment Referral Routing Service at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). Through either agency, you can request to be connected to the Regional Behavioral Health Authority in your region to inquire about completing an application for involuntary evaluation.

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.