A- A A+

FAQ - Parent Education Classes

How do I show the Court that I have taken the class?

In most counties, the instructor of the class will have forms that verify your attendance.  You return this form to the Clerk of the Superior Court in your county, where it will be filed.  In a few counties, the instructor forwards the forms to the Clerk directly.  Check with your instructor about the process they use.  The form must contain your court case number, the day or days you attended, your name and the name, address, and telephone number of your instructor.