AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Name Change

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How can I view the electronic court record for cases in the Superior Court in Maricopa County?

Maricopa County - You can access the public information portion of the court computer system by visiting the Customer Service Center at 601 W. Jackson (Phoenix), the Southeast Court at 222 E. Javelina (Mesa), the Northwest Court at 14264 W. Tierra Buena Lane (Surprise), or the Northeast Court at 18380 N. 40th Street, Suite 120 (Phoenix). You will find computer terminals that provide public access to case, party, docket, and judgment information. You can also access and print scanned images of documents.

You can access documents anywhere through the Electronic Court Record (ECR) for those cases you, as a registered user, are directly related to. Attorneys are able to access images on cases where they are on the case record, and individual involved will have access to cases where you are the party of record. The system will not allow access to sealed cases, sealed documents, or mental health cases. One time registration to authenticate user identity is required and can be found at An Arizona driver license is required for online authentication. Please be aware that copies printed from the ECR website are not considered certified. Certified copies of records must be obtained on paper, either in person or by mail from the office of the clerk.

To search cases in other courts and counties visit Electronic Court Records.