A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

If you are collecting Unemployment or Child Support, you will soon receive a new Electronic Payment Card (EPC) to replace the one you currently have. To prevent delays, make sure your address and contact information are updated with DES today! Learn More

Do I have to start a court case to have parenting time?

Parents are free to agree on the best parenting time plan for their child.  If parents cannot agree, or if their agreement is not working, court action may be necessary.  Remember, only the Superior Court can decide parenting time matters and issue an order that can be enforced if disagreements arise or if one parent does not honor the parenting time schedule.