A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

What if my job requires an immediate transfer in less than 60 days?

A parent who is required to relocate in less than 60 days and is a parent with sole or joint legal decision making and primary residence of a child may temporarily move with the child after written notice has been given to the other parent. The move will be permitted on a temporary basis until a final agreement or order is formed.


A.R.S. § 25-408

Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona's Guide for Parents Living Apart