AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How can I get my children back from DCS?

If the Department of Child Safety (DCS) has removed your child from your home, you will be served with a Notice of Hearing. A court hearing will be set within 7 days. Any requests to the court must be made in writing. The local court can provide forms for dependency petitions and service, requests for review of temporary custody (only in dependency) and requests for appointment of an attorney or court interpreter. Other forms are available at local court websites and self-service centers.