A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

If you are collecting Unemployment or Child Support, you will soon receive a new Electronic Payment Card (EPC) to replace the one you currently have. To prevent delays, make sure your address and contact information are updated with DES today! Learn More

How do I amend a motion?

To make changes to a motion that is already filed with the court you will need to file an additional document called an amendment that contains the changes. This document must follow the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure and will need to be given to the court as well as served to the others involved in the case.

•    Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure