A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

I want to see my child more than the court order allows. How do I get more time with my child?

Your court might have a do-it-yourself packet to change parenting time. If not, many courts accept the packet of Maricopa County. Modification of parenting time may involve complicated issues and you may want to seek the help of an attorney.

Modification of legal decision making or parenting time A.R.S. § 25-411

pdf Things to Know About Legal Decision-Making and Parenting Time (491 KB)

pdf Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona's Guide for Parents Living Apart (1.22 MB)


PIP Classes

Informational Resources

Parenting Plans

Custody FAQ

Custody Forms