FAQ - Guardianship

Do I have to file the proof of notice or consent?

Yes, after everyone has been notified or has signed the consent to the guardianship, take the appropriate forms back to the Clerk at the Superior Court:

  • If notification was required, file the Notice of Hearing and Proof of Notice
  • If the parents have consented to the guardianship, file the Consent and Waiver

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.