FAQ - Domestic Violence and Harassment

What if I do not know where the person I am filing against lives?

If you do not know the address of the defendant, you should keep a copy of the injunction. As soon you find out the address, you can contact a private process server or law enforcement so they can try to serve the defendant.

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.