FAQ - Divorce

How do I amend a motion?

To make changes to a motion that is already filed with the court you will need to file an additional document called an amendment that contains the changes. This document must follow the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure and will need to be given to the court as well as served to the others involved in the case.

•    Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.