FAQ - Divorce

How can I get a consent decree signed by the court?

The court enters a consent decree when all persons have agreed on how to resolve everything required for a divorce, legal separation or annulment. You must agree in writing to issues such as division of property and debt, spousal maintenance (if any), legal decision-making, parenting time, and support (if you have children). All persons must sign the written decree. In Maricopa County, after you have waited the required time frames, paid the response fee, and attended the Parenting Information Program (if you have children) you can submit a consent decree by mail or set a hearing on the Internet.
•    In Maricopa County – Call 602-372-3332 to schedule a time to come to court and have your paperwork signed during a hearing.
•    In Maricopa County set hearing on the ezCourtForms site


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.