FAQ - Divorce

Can I dismiss my dissolution of divorce case?

If you are the petitioner and service has not been completed, you can submit a notice of dismissal. If service has been completed you can file a motion to dismiss your divorce. If both of you agree to dismiss your divorce, you can submit a stipulation to dismiss your divorce. You can pick up the form from your county court’s self-service center or you can download the form.
•    Maricopa County Stipulation to Dismiss

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.