FAQ - Divorce

How do I modify my divorce decree?

Your court might have a do-it-yourself packet for changing parts of your decree; however, property and debt division are generally not subject to modification.  You may want to seek the help of an attorney.  Some courts offer special programs, such as counseling, or require additional steps, such as mediation.

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.