A- A A+

FAQ - Civil Cases in Superior Court

It says “relief requested” next to this blank on the form. What do I put there?

“Relief requested” is  your opportunity to write in your own words what you would like the court to do in this case. Librarians and court personnel cannot tell you what words to use. If you have questions about the types of remedies, things you can ask the court to do, available in this case you may consult an attorney.