A- A A+

FAQ - Civil Cases in Limited Jurisdiction Courts

It says “relief requested” next to a blank on the form. What do I put there?

“Relief requested” is your chance to write in your own words what you are asking the judge to do. What you request must be something that the court can grant such as an award for a specific amount of money. If you have questions about what you can ask for in a case, you may want to consult an attorney.