A- A A+

FAQ - Appeals Heard in Superior Court

Is there a filing fee for my civil traffic appeal to Superior Court?

Yes.  Once the traffic court sends the Notice of Appeal to the Superior Court, the Superior Court will notify you of the appeal fee required.  You will have 30 days to pay the fee after the notice is delivered.  If the fee is not paid the appeal is dismissed.  You will also have to pay to have the record prepared.  Depending on the court you may also have to pay a clerk fee and or record research fee.

If you choose to not pay an appeal bond, you will have to pay the fines and fees that the traffic court ordered.