FAQ - Appeals Heard in Superior Court

Can I get an extension to file my Memorandum over the phone?

No.  If you need more time to file your Memorandum, you must file a written request.  You will need two copies of the request: one for your records, one is mailed to the opposing side, and the original goes to the clerk of the court.


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.