FAQ - Appeals Heard in Superior Court

I filed my appellant memorandum. Now what?

The opposing side has 30 days to file a memorandum or response. Once filed, a notice to pay filing fees in superior court will be sent. Once the fees are paid, the trial court will send the record on appeal to superior court for a decision.


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.