A- A A+

FAQ - Appealing to an Appellate Court

Can I contact the court regarding the status of my case?

Any litigant or attorney should feel free at any time to contact the court clerk’s office (Div. One: 602-452-6700, Div. Two: 520-628-6954) to speak to the clerk of the court, or to any deputy clerk, to ask about such matters and should not hesitate to do so. The court is not at all offended by, and in fact encourages, such inquiries. Please remember that we cannot tell you which particular judge is working on your case, nor can anyone accurately predict the exact date a decision will be rendered. We can tell you generally where the case is in the system.