FAQ - Appealing to an Appellate Court

Who can I call to get legal advice?

You should call an attorney to get legal advice, visit Legal Aid Resources for free or reduced cost legal aid. Most county bar associations have a “Lawyer’s Referral Service” that can help you find an attorney. In addition, the Arizona State Bar website (www.azbar.org) has links that can help you locate an attorney. Visit AzLawHelp and complete their online intake survey to see if you qualify for free or reduced legal assistance.


Was this helpful? - 0 votes


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.