FAQ - Appealing to an Appellate Court

What if I cannot afford the transcripts?

It may be possible to obtain a deferral or a waiver of the obligation to pay for preparing the transcripts. The requirements for obtaining a deferral or waiver of fees is based on the financial situation of the person, including the amount of any economic assistance from the state or federal government. The person applying for a deferral or waiver must file an application with the superior court and provide proof of the financial circumstances supporting the request.
•    Form 15


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.