FAQ - Answering a Claim

How do I file an answer?

Your answer must be in writing and filed within the proper time period after the complaint was served on the person. You must provide a copy to the opposing side. Answers are then filed with the clerk of the court. Some answers may be prepared through TurboCourt a guided interview process that helps prepare the form for you.


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.