FAQ - Answering a Claim

Where can I find legal information about answering a claim?

You will find information about how to answer a claim in Civil Trial Practice Volume 2, Chapter 13, at a law library, or you may seek advice from an attorney. Rule 112(d) requires a plaintiff to attach a Notice to Defendant to the summons.
•    Rule 112(d) of Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure
•    Notice to Defendant form


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.