Menores como partes en reclamaciones de menor cuantía o en casos civiles

Tengo 15 años y no me han pagado por trabajo realizado. ¿Cómo obtengo mi dinero?

Su padre, madre o tutor deberá levantar la demanda.

•    Formularios e instructivos

Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.