AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

Information for Crime Victims

Under a new law passed in 2007, a crime victim may now ask the Arizona Supreme Court to send him/her a copy of the court’s decision on the appeal at the same time that copies are sent to the prosecutor and the defendant.
If you are a crime victim and you know that your defendant has a case pending in the Arizona Supreme Court, print a copy of the official Victim Request for Decision or Opinion form. Then fill it out and mail or hand-deliver it to:

Attention Victim Requests
Supreme Court of Arizona
1501 W Washington, Suite 402
Phoenix AZ 85007

The contact information you supply on this form will be kept confidential and used only to enable court personnel to send you a copy of the court’s decision in the case.