Language and Disability Access

If you feel like you were denied your right to a competent interpreter, you may file a complaint at the courthouse where you were denied your rights. Complaints should be filed with the language access coordinator; this individual is often the person in charge of court administration and/or a clerk of the court. After you turn in your complaint, the court has 30 days to respond.


Court Logo

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | About Us

© , Arizona Bar Foundation | All Rights Reserved

This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.