The other parent of my child is not complying with the decree. How do I make the other parent comply?

To enforce the order, a person may file a petition for enforcement, or the person may initiate a contempt proceeding with an order to show cause or order to appear, depending on the situation. Your court might have a do-it-yourself packet to enforce the decree that includes instructions and forms. If not, many courts accept the packet of Maricopa County. Some courts offer special programs, such as counseling, or require additional steps, such as mediation.
•    Maricopa County divorce packets
•    Rules 91 and Rule 92 of the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure