A- A A+

FAQ - Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (Custody)

If you are collecting Unemployment or Child Support, you will soon receive a new Electronic Payment Card (EPC) to replace the one you currently have. To prevent delays, make sure your address and contact information are updated with DES today! Learn More

How do I apply for Title IV-D services?

You must contact the Division of Child Support Services (DCSS). DCSS is a Division of the Department of Economic Security (DES) that is charged with the statewide administration and operation of the Child Support Enforcement Program as established by Title IV-D of the Social Security Act.
•    Arizona Division of Child Support Services