Can I get back money I paid the constable or process server for service on the garnishee?

Yes.  There is a place on the Application for Garnishment Judgment to record this amount.  The fee is paid to the constable or process server.  This cost is added to the total amount included in the garnishment.  As judgment creditor, you are responsible for arranging for service of process.


Garnishment Forms

FAQ - Garnishment